The Theodore Puskas Foundation is a non-profit, public benefit organization under Hungarian law. Its operational arm, the Institute of International Technology offers a wide assortment of dedicated services.
The objectives include from the beginning the dissemination of advanced foreign technologies in Hungary and the introduction of state of the art Hungarian technologies on the international market (two-way know-how and technology transfer, partner mediation). The spectrum of activities have been complemented by dedicated services improving the competitiveness of enterprises (primarily by way of consulting, technology assessment and technology audit as well as by the efficient use of information technologies). New tasks serving the public interest have been recently added to the to-do-list of the Foundation (programmes of public benefit, education, dissemination of knowledge) that are supported by the Government and fit into the scope of activities of the Foundation.
The predecessor of the Foundation set up its business entities, NETI IT Consulting Ltd (NETI Kft), in 1993, and the International Technology Company for Public Benefit (NT Kht) in 2003.
The Foundation facilitates the mutual introduction and application of state of the art foreign and domestic technologies.
- IRC : EU Information Relay Centre in Hungary
- AiF : Research cooperation programme supported by the Government of Germany
Enhancing Information Society
Organization and facilitation of programmes and services of public use that are supported by the Government
- CERT-HUNGARY;setting up an Internet security centre
- 1956-2006.hu; the website of the 1956-2006 Memorial Year
- Hungarians beyond the borders supporting IT infrastructure and cultural content
ISO 9001-2001 approved activities of the Foundation:
- Consulting: complex auditing, studies and surveys, partner mediation
- Representation: Domestic representation of foreign professional organizations (AiF, IRC);
- Organizing events: conferences, video conferencing, education, training